The Golden Bloggerz Award is a peer’s recognition chain drive to motivate dedicated fellow bloggers like me. The blogosphere reads and listens!
2. Many thanks to gayatribagayatkar, How to teach a difficult child. She nominated me for this Golden Bloggerz award!
3. The Golden Bloggerz Award was created by Chris Kosto of Golden Bloggerz.
4. Tell your audience 3 things about you:- 1. I am a mother. 2. I am a nurse. 3. I am a woman! So you will read posts related to these roles!
5. Questions from gayatribagayatkar, for me, her nominee.
- What is your passion and how did you pursue it? I love writing and drawing. They are included in my teachings and now blogging.
- What is it about life that you would share from your experience to keep others motivated and going? If work is a hobby one enjoys, then one doesn’t work at all!
- How has blogging changed you or your life? I am humbled by the learnings from gifted bloggers all over the world!
- If you were to switch off all your devices for an entire day how would you spend the day? Cooking and writing!
- Do you believe in your inner strength to be the change you want to see? I always work towards achieving my age-appropriate visions!
6. I will inform my 10 (or up to 20) nominees whom I think deserve this award for providing informative news, entertaining humour, stories and humbly sharing your pains and joys!
- Unexpectedly Invisible
- Garfield Hug
- Poetry is my aeroplane
- Faith + Gratitude = Peace + Hope
- .mazeepuran (माझे e-पुराण)
- Lady Robinson
- Mark Bierman
- Weekend Stories by Trishikh
- Words from The Dirt Road
7. The 5 questions of my choice for my nominees are:-
- If you read a post of a new blogger, how can you support him/her?
- Have you experienced moral support from fellow bloggers?
- What do you learn most from fellow bloggers?
- How many hours a day do you spend on blogging?
- What are your goals in blogging?
8. The rules
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Mention the rules.
- Mention the award creator and link to their blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Tell your audience three things about you.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Nominate 10-20 people who deserve this award.
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Let the nominees know of their nomination by commenting on their social media or blog.
- Share links to 2-3 of your best/favourite posts.
9. Share links to 2-3 of your best/favourite posts.